Find the perfect gift to show how much you appreciate your coach. With games on the weekends and practices during the week, it’s a huge time commitment to be a sports coach. It doesn’t matter your budget its important to show your coach how much you appreciate them and thank them for their hard work at the end of a season. We’ve put together a list of our top gifts from coaches from free to personalized you will find something they will love.
Another great idea for a scrapbook is to create a Thank You book. There is nothing more special than a thank you note from a child. You can have each player write a personalized thank you, including the most important lessons they learned or funny memories. Organize them creatively in a scrapbook.
2. Team Video - Technology can be your best friend when creating a highlight video of the season. There are lots of apps and websites that can help you turn your iphone videos from throughout the season into a professional looking video or slideshow. This can also be great gift for players.
3. Photo Collage - Start at the beginning of the season taking pictures at all the games. Print the pictures and organize them creatively on a posterboard or in a scrapbook.
5. A Team Photo -When you are ordering team photos of your child, order one for the coach too. They shouldn’t have to pay for their own. If you don’t have professional photographs of the team taken, get the kids together and make one yourself.
6. Signed Ball - Have all the team members sign a ball for a coach’s keepsake. Get a small display case to put it in.
7. T-shirt - Have them sign a team T-shirt for a keepsake he can actually wear.
8. Chores-coaches are busy during the season and may not have time to keep up with house or yard work. Pay to Have Their House Cleaned or Yard Mowed by a Professional - Even better than offering to have the kids do it for them.
9. Tickets to a Sporting Event – They have coached your kids all season.They may enjoy being able to sit back and relax while watching a game.
10. Sports Memorabilia -Find out who your coach’s favorite professional or collegiate team is. There are loads of online sites where you can buy a jersey or ball signed by a favorite player.
12. Beer or Wine of the Month Club -Another gift that lasts all year!
In this edition of SportyBella Academy we discuss public transportation safety tips for teenagers and how they can use these safety tools to help keep them safe when traveling by Uber, Lyft, Bus, Train or Taxi.